ТОВАР ПО ПРЕДЗАКАЗУ ИЗ США!
ТОЛЬКО ПРЕДОПЛАТА - ОПЛАТА ПРИ ПОЛУЧЕНИИ НЕВОЗМОЖНА!
СРОК ПОСТАВКИ: 50-80 ДНЕЙ!
BLACK REQUIEM "COUNTERSPELL", THE CONCEPT:
Casting a counterspell with Magick Sigils (yes, with -ck)
As the Regular Requiem tells the chronicles of a lost love, Black Requiem casts a counterspell using Magick sigils on those cards depicting the feeling (aces and court cards).
Magick sigils are a way to focus on a will, no black magic or satanism involved. Basically they work like this:
- You write on paper a desire/will as it is already happened. Example: you write I AM HAPPY, instead of I WANT TO BE HAPPY.
- Then you remove all the vowels I A A Y (Y counts as vowel)
- Now you have the consonants MHPP
- Duplicates have to be removed, therefore the 3 letter are MHP
- These can be rotated, stretched, mirrored, overlapped, distorted, and you can create your own sigil as showed in the pictures.
- you look at the sigil every day and you focus on that. It can be made as a tattoo or another way. It is important that it placed in a spot that is often in your sight.
Example: the sigil made for the Ace of Spades: The original Ace of spades card was depicting solitude (solitudo
in latin). The magick counterspell sigil is created with the latin word comitas
(company), which is the exact opposite of solitude.Court Cards, Aces and number cards.
All court cards and aces have a magick sigil overprinted with cold foil application on the center (gold for hearts and diamonds, silver for clubs and spades). All number cards have "healed" pips; not as the first version of Requiem Playing Cards.Specs
- 56 cards B9 slimline printed by Cartamundi (Belgium)
- Poker size
- Gold foil application on the back design
- Gold and silver foil application on the faces
- Tuckbox printed by Boschiero&Newton (Italy) with white foil, color print (joker on the front), black foil, embossing, and inner color in deep shiny red. Black paper stock of the darkest available black.
- Custom faces
- Gaff card: 17th of diamonds
- 56th card: magick sigils meaning
- XVII Seal in red and black for all decks (see last picture)
- Wrapped in cellophane
- Made in the EU
Photoshooting by Richard Arturo